Wednesday, January 24, 2007

8 From 10...

Watched some of the movie 10 Things I Hate About You tonight cause it was on TBS. Don't usually go for the teen aimed romcoms, but this one was good that I can usually laugh at. (Larry Miller as the dad steals all the scenes he's in). The thing is, who knew 8 years after this movie came out, Joseph Gordon-Levitt would be making a name for himself as a really good up and coming actor (see Brick :), Heath Ledger would go from playing a gay cowboy to playing the Joker in the next Batman movie (who saw that coming?), and Julia Stiles would still be popping up in the Bourne spy movies (and no one knows why). Guess you can't predict these things. What's next, David Krumholtz showing up in a Joss Whedon movie? Oh wait...riiiight :)

Comments on "8 From 10..."

 

Blogger Blythe Lane said ... (January 24, 2007 8:26 AM) : 

I actually liked "10 Things." I thought it lived up well to being a good, modern day retelling of "Taming of the Shrew."

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 24, 2007 12:30 PM) : 

yeah, it's pretty good. some really good one liners in it too :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 24, 2007 4:53 PM) : 

I really like that little movie. But I have no excuse for my next admission, I have a secret passion for teen flicks. I just can't help myself.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 25, 2007 5:32 AM) : 

that's ok, it's all entertainment. luckily Hollywood pumps out all different kinds for all different folks. I think there was a run there a few years back where they pumped out a lot of teen flicks all on top of each other. nothing like a fad for Hollywood to latch on to...

 

post a comment