Sunday, July 30, 2006

Stop the Presses...

Well, ep 7 of The Stranger is finally pretty much wrote and finished. Just got to come up with a title and a graphic. And of course, leave it for a bit before rereading it again and see if its any good. Probably not, but I'll post it anyway :)

Wrote three different endings, but I think I decided which way to go with it, which turned out to be my first idea back when I wrote episode 3. Like Jason Bourne said, "Consider all your options, but always remember your first instinct. It's usually the simplest and best." Maybe if it's a hit, I'll include them on a "Super Duper Special Platinum Director's Cut Edition" like they do with DVD's right before the crappy cash-cow sequel ;-)

Comments on "Stop the Presses..."

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (July 30, 2006 4:19 PM) : 

Haha :) probably in the discount sale bin...

Working on a website, but HTML sucks the high wind :)

 

post a comment