Friday, December 09, 2005

Errata...

So, I've turned the comments open to anyone again...still need to do the word verification thing, but I'll give this a shot and see if more comments happen or just more spam...if I get spam, I'm shutting it down again...

Errata is the word of the day...and no, I'm not posting the definition (yet) - just use it as often as you can today in however you happen to think it means...try it, it could be fun...maybe I'll post more challenging words that you can use as you buy your morning paper at the corner shop and get strange looks from the clerk ("You gave me the wrong change. You shouldn't be so errata with money.")

Comments on "Errata..."

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (December 10, 2005 1:34 PM) : 

Yes, I know that's not how to use that word, but like I said, use as you see fit and it could be fun...

No, no complaints. Just been long enough since the last spam attack to see if this works again...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (July 30, 2006 9:25 AM) : 

idiot

 

post a comment