Monday, December 22, 2008

"I'm Still Kicking, I Must Be On Broadway"

Sorry for the lack of posts again, but I'm trying to stay focused on taking an axe to my to do list. Had a day off work today, but so much for a day of rest. (That's coming with a couple days off this week).

Got the leaky taps fixed, replaced the fill valve in the toilet that wouldn't shut off anymore, cleaned and did the laundry, made myself my one meal of the day of ham/cheese/green pepper/tomato omelette and homemade hashbrowns,
then did a tricky open heart surgery on one of my computers. Now that was fun - I haven't had a challenge like that in a while. Just like old times.

So I got two more work days, then I'm off for 5 out of the next 6. I could use the break. Oh, and as an afterthought, I guess Christmas is this week too. I should proably finish my shopping before then...

(bonus points if you know what movie the title quote came from)

Comments on ""I'm Still Kicking, I Must Be On Broadway""

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (December 22, 2008 8:59 AM) : 

Merry Christmas. Glad you are looking forward to a few consecutive days off. Those are necessary on occasion. By the way. I don't know if you did anything, but the post was in the right place this time. See you after the Holidays.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (December 22, 2008 12:42 PM) : 

I think the quote is from Timecop. :-)

originallru

 

Blogger Swinebread said ... (December 22, 2008 8:36 PM) : 

That omelette looks pretty tasty

 

post a comment