Thursday, January 17, 2008

Just Peachy

This sounded odd to me the other night when watching TV:

"And now, Fire Down Below on Peachtree TV Movie House"

I don't know, but "Peachtree TV Movie House" sounds like a kids network. So showing Fire Down Below on that seems a little odd. Still wonder why switching from TBS to Peachtree TV was the best they could come up with...

Comments on "Just Peachy"

 

Blogger Keanan Brand said ... (January 17, 2008 4:38 AM) : 

HUH? I don't have cable, so I'm outta the loop on what's happening on which channels. Peachtree? C'mon! I can understand the connection with peaches and the State of Georgia (where the station originates), but Peachtree TV? Ay-yi-yi.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 18, 2008 4:55 AM) : 

Ah, so that's the connection with Peaches. Still lame though. And you're probably much better off without cable too.

 

post a comment