Thursday, January 17, 2008

Three Years...

Well today (the 16th actually, it's a little after midnight here) is the third year anniversary of Eagle's Roost. Didn't think I'd be at it this long when I launched it as an experiment three years ago. It was more or less an exercise to get me writing - writing anything - and it basically worked.

So I blogged and logged my way through a job change, movie reviews, the switch to Apple, and 13 Tales of a Stranger. And it has been fun. So here's a thanks to those who have dropped by to read and comment over the last 3 years.

Who knows what other stuff I'll be blogging about next, eh?

Comments on "Three Years..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 17, 2008 3:28 PM) : 

Happy Birthday! Here's looking forward to another great 3 years!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 18, 2008 4:53 AM) : 

Thanks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 18, 2008 9:51 PM) : 

I'll second the Blog Happy Birthday wishes!

It's been great reading!

 

post a comment