Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Santa Claus Came To Town...

Merry Christmas to one and all! Hope you all had a great holiday.

Had a good one myself. Good times with family and good food. Gave my new camera a workout...now I'm going to have to workout after all that good food too. Santa was good to me as well, got some cool and useful gifts too including a big stock pot (easier stew and chili making!), a book on how to survive any worst case scenario, DVD's of The Good German and Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, a calendar with pictures old noir movie posters, and a stuffed frog, among other things. So a very good Christmas for me, and the weather was good and the ground was white.

So, cheers to all, enjoy your boxing day and be careful if you're braving the crowds and doing some shopping. Me, I'll be working the graveyard shift and scoring some sweet overtime pay.

Cheers!

Comments on "Santa Claus Came To Town..."

 

post a comment