Wednesday, November 28, 2007

John Rambo. 'Nuff Said

With most action movies of late being either CGI'd or neutered to death, I have to say I can't wait for Rambo 4. From the trailers released so far, this looks like pure stunt driven throwback brutal R rated action. A throwback to all those great action movies I loved to watch and hopefully no PG-13 "sell more tickets" kowtowing in sight. When I heard they cut off John McClanes famous line in Die Hard 4 just to get the rating lower to get more tickets sold, I stayed home and waited for rental which I hope to view this week (unrated of course). But now the clips I'm seeing of Rambo have given me hope that a pure action movie just might be brought back to theaters. I know where I'll be at the end of January.

Go check out CinemaBlend here for a trailer set to some pounding music and the image as well.

Comments on "John Rambo. 'Nuff Said"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 28, 2007 1:31 PM) : 

I watched this trailer yesterday and wow, it's pretty bad ass.

It has "I'm another surprise hit like Rocky Balboa" written all over it. Maybe not with the same amount of heart but it's looking good enough to be a partial winner!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (November 29, 2007 4:37 AM) : 

Yep, it just might break the standard bad January movie cycle. Can't wait to see it.

 

post a comment