Monday, September 24, 2007

Nothin' New...

Yep, I'm still around. Still getting over this month long flu bug...or venomous virus of vitriolic variations. Getting better though, bit by bit, but it's awfully slow going. Cough is finally starting to back off...although I can still hack up a lung if I'm talking. Good thing I'm not verbally verbose. Speaking of which, haven't been too creative lately either, hence the lack of posts. Just nothing to say...

But let's see what we've got anyway...anybody like the new hockey jerseys? So much for tradition. And I don't know how many pre season highlights I've watched where I didn't recognize the teams right away too. Guess every team has new uniform designs to sell. Ugh.

Hot rumors going around that there will be new updated Macbooks and Macbook Pros soon. Maybe even coming with Leopard in October, or in the first quarter of '08. The Pro is in much need of an update for sure. I wouldn't mind having one, except I hate the keyboard on the Pro. The Macbook is nice, but it has low quality graphics (if you want to run higher end programs or, ahem, games) as does the Mac Mini and the iMac has the annoying glass screen of reflection. So, each part of the lineup has a stroke against it which is why I haven't bought one yet. However, if they upgrade the laptops with better graphics cards and the bluetooth style keyboard on the Pro, my options get better. The laptops will supposedly be thinner too. October is almost here, so we'll all know soon enough.

Odd temps around here lately too. Right now it's 7 degrees at night - not bad for fall. But on Tuesday it'll be 28 degrees during the day! Where is the cool fall weather I like?! At this rate, the leaves might start turning around Christmas...

Comments on "Nothin' New..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 24, 2007 9:41 AM) : 

At least it means more biking weather! :-)

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (September 24, 2007 10:20 PM) : 

no kidding. enjoy it while it lasts - looks like rain is on the way...

 

post a comment