Thursday, September 20, 2007

More Apples...

Well, that was good. I'm aiming for some more fresh fruit and veggies in the diet and so for a snack tonight I chopped up a Delicious Apple, sliced in some banana, sprinkled on the cinnamon, stirred it around, then added the secret weapon - 100% Pure Canadian Maple Syrup. Yep, that was good.

And speaking of apples, I dropped into the nearby Future Shop before grabbing my groceries tonight to have a quick look at the new 24" iMac. I managed to suppress my coughing fits for a little bit and took a gander at the latest all in one. A beaut of a machine, but I fear it wouldn't be for me. Love the screen size, the new thin keyboard, and the design - but that glossy glass screen is a catch 22. Depending on what's on your screen and the lighting around you, the thing would pop and look stunning. But with any light behind you and/or black on the screen, and it is reflection city. That kind of glare and reflection could drive you nuts depending on the setting. So that's one Mac out of my upgrade equation...

Comments on "More Apples..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 21, 2007 12:46 PM) : 

That maple syrup fruit dish sounds interesting.... I might have to give it a try. :-)

 

post a comment