Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Here and There...

Well that was fun. Two weeks later, I'm coming around again after a nasty flu bug of some sort. I'm still coughing and talking like an 80 year old whiskey drinking smoker, but at least I can breathe again. I figure another two weeks, I should be almost back to normal...

On the upside, I watched some DVD's, got some rest, and watched the Food Network wishing I could reach through the screen to get at some of the creations. Once I get a little better here, I might even try a recipe or two myself...

Did write the 3rd Stranger 10 tale too...now I'm just pondering and rewriting. And rewriting...

Caught the last half of an episode of the new Tv show K-Ville, and it looked pretty good. Think I'll try to tune in for it. It focuses on cops in a post Katrina New Orleans. I believe it's filmed in New Orleans as well, so there's a realism to it. They had a bit much of shaky cam in the action scenes, but they did have a car chase and chained down helicopter and rescuing a drowning victim all inside the last 10 minutes, so I'll tune in for more. The two lead cops are played by Cole Hauser and Anthony Anderson, and the characters have checkered pasts of their own, so that adds more drama too. And who knew Anthony Anderson could play a dedicated cop in a non comedic role? Looks like this show could possibly be good, but since it's on Fox, I'm sure it'll be canceled soon enough...

Comments on "Here and There..."

 

post a comment