Tuesday, April 10, 2007

You Can't Handle The Tooth!

Did the dentist consult…looks like I’m gonna kiss a tooth goodbye and good riddance. Nothing like ‘fixing’ a cavity by filling it, then having more pain than you did before. Time for it to go, next week. And that would be enough hassle for normal folk, but when you have to align your kidney transplant meds along with the antibiotic meds they want to give you, its more of a headache. I have to be my own pharmacist. And then, of course, it’s Easter Monday and the doc’s office is closed. Yippy-Ki-Yay ----

Anyway, did that and not much else today, just rested after a busy few days. However, inspiration did hit and I knocked out the first of a new 3 part Stranger story that’s been buzzing around the headspace. Think I got it dialed in, so now I just have to write the other 2 parts. Funny thing about writing, once you start you want to keep going and get it right. As long as you don’t run into the famous writers block, its fun. Maybe someday, it’ll even be good too :)

Comments on "You Can't Handle The Tooth!"

 

post a comment