Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's a Canadian Game...

Well, Ottawa and Vancouver both won to take 3-1 leads in their respective series. Also, Calgary won their game to crawl back into the series against Detroit, down 2 games to 1. Jarome Iginla finally scored a goal - the game winner. 'Bout time he woke up for Calgary...

The Ottawa-Pittsburgh series is great hockey, as I posted before. I'm a little torn on the one. On one hand, I always want a Canadian team to win, but I also like cheering for the underdog Penguins with Sid the Kid, Gary Roberts, and goalie Fleury. I think Ottawa's gonna take the series though, so go Canada!

Comments on "It's a Canadian Game..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (April 18, 2007 11:52 AM) : 

Go Canucks Go!

I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow when we clinch the series! :)

 

post a comment