Friday, January 12, 2007

The Lookout Trailer Online...

Via a post on Filmjunk, and from Yahoo, there is now a trailer up for the movie The Lookout. It’s on my top 10 anticipated movies of ’07 just because it features Joseph Gordon-Levitt. (He of the great movie Brick – yes I’m going to keep saying how good that one is ;) The premise sounded interesting too – A former athlete, injured in a hockey accident that caused brain damage, takes a job at a bank and gets embroiled in a heist plot. And now we have a trailer!

I think it looks pretty good. As Filmjunk points out, it’s got the Memento flashback thing going on, but I think it looks like a good crime caper flick. And we know now that Gordon-Levitt can certainly act (um...see Brick :), so I’ll certainly go watch it…

You can download the trailer in Quicktime here

Comments on "The Lookout Trailer Online..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 12, 2007 12:57 PM) : 

I think this looks really promising.

 

post a comment