Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Snow's a Fallin'

Well, did my latest checkup for the kidney transplant yesterday and got a clean bill of health, so that’s always a good day. Been about two and a half years now, and the kidney is still…um…“kidneying” :-) Basically was told to keep doing what I’m doing, so I guess I’m on the right track. Always a sigh of relief after these things…good to go for this quarter anyway.

Otherwise, not much else to post about. Hadn’t slept well in about three days, so got caught up in a big way today. In bed, on and off, for about 16 hours. Haven’t done that in a while. Good thing I was off work today…

Got caught up on some blog reading, got the Leafs game on now (they’re losing, no surprise) and thinking about throwing in a movie after the game. Hmmm, what should it be tonight…got Narc, Superman Returns, Punisher Extended Cut, Chinatown, High Sierra, or Rear Window. Decisions, decisions…

Even got snow falling outside the window tonight. Guess we are going to get some winter around here, at long last. Might as well enjoy it before we get another overheated, global warmed, summer…

Comments on "Snow's a Fallin'"

 

Blogger Blythe Lane said ... (January 10, 2007 9:52 AM) : 

Glad to hear about the clean bill of health! What movie did you end up watching? :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 10, 2007 12:59 PM) : 

Oh my. The snow at my house this morning was a bit much. 2 inches when I left the house and another half inch on me as I waited 10 minutes for my bus. I can only imagine what it's going to be like for tomorrow.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 10, 2007 3:30 PM) : 

Blythe: Thanks. As for the movie, I wound up skipping it - watched some CSI, read the internet, and read some of my Fables graphic novels...try the movie again another night :)

Marina: Ok, that's snow. We've got a ground covering now, but we're not counting inches yet...

LRU: thanks.

 

post a comment