Friday, April 14, 2006

Take Stock: Windows Down, Oil Is Up

Wound up having to format and reload the hard drives of both my machines, so I am now staggering back to the world of the online living. You know you've got Windows crashing problems when you can't even Crtl-Alt-Del to get the task manager anymore. Anyway, got lucky and figured out what was wrong and did the rebuild. Seems standard fare for crappy Windows about every six months...

Hopefully, I'll get some more posts up if I can think of anything interesting again...

On a good note, my fave Edmonton Oilers clinched a playoff spot tonight. Too bad it had to come at the expense of the Vancouver Canucks, as I like it when all the Canadian teams make it in, but at least the Oil are in!

Comments on "Take Stock: Windows Down, Oil Is Up"

 

post a comment