Friday, February 24, 2006

Seven Things - Tagged

Apparently I was tagged by Blythe Lane. I didn't know what this was, but from the looks of it, it is a topic or several questions that get answered on your blog, then pass the questions on to other bloggers and so on. So in the interest of not breaking what appears to be a bloggers chain letter, here goes:

Seven things to do before I die:
1) Skydive
2) Take a train trip out west through the Rockies
3) Get something published. Something. Anything.
4) Learn sign language.
5) Drive a ’69 Dodge Charger
6) Own a ranch.
7) Have some fun.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1) Watch eye surgery on the Discovery Channel. Anything else from autopsies to brain surgery, ok, but not eye surgery.
2) Algebra the right way. I got my own system that got me through high school, but it ain’t pretty or explainable.
3) Keep my finger straight while bending the top tip. (I’ve seen it done)
4) Drink coffee. Not because I don’t want to…
5) Watch Titanic. Still haven’t seen it – the streak lives! (that’s for you Bruno if you’re reading this.)
6) Speak French. C’est la vie.
7) Dance. (Everybody do the chicken!)

Seven Things That Attract Me to My Mate:
1) She’s quiet.
2) She doesn’t hog the remote.
3) She doesn’t steal the covers.
4) She’s quiet.
5) No In-Laws.
6) She doesn’t make me watch chick flicks.
7) She doesn’t exist. Duh, I’m single, so this one doesn’t apply. And before y’all start flaming me, it was just a joke :)

Seven Things I Say:
1) Works for me.
2) Cool.
3) Make hay while the sun shines.
4) Ah. (Benton Fraser’s reply that works for dang near anything.)
5) Good enough.
6) Good to know.
7) Talk to the hand. (Kidding, people. What a stupid phrase.)

Seven People Tagged:
I’m too tired to work out the HTML and follow up with the tagging posts, so here’s some blogs I find interesting…

Blythe Lane: Corner of the World
Jill Pole: Shadow of the Real World
Swine Lair
Looks like I need to hit that "next blog" button a bit more...

Comments on "Seven Things - Tagged"

 

Blogger Blythe Lane said ... (February 24, 2006 5:49 PM) : 

"Have some fun" -- you mean you're not having fun here in Blogland?

Uck...I'm with you on the eye surgery thing. Any surgery in general here.

Titantic -- no loss there. It's 3 hours I'll never get back.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (February 24, 2006 7:41 PM) : 

Oh, I'm having lots of fun in Blogland (what is this, a theme park?) It was just 5 in the morning and I was running out of ideas :)

 

post a comment