Sunday, January 08, 2006

Trial and Error...

Well, nothing like some HTML experimenting to kill a few hours. Especially when you have no clue what you're doing and you're learning by looking at other webpage HTML and comparing it to what you see. I did learn a few things though, so that's good - who knew 'padding' was so important?

Let me know what you think of the new header pic...I also added new links to the sidebar (not that I want anyone to navigate away from my fantastic site ;-)

later

Comments on "Trial and Error..."

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 09, 2006 4:51 AM) : 

Thanks. Yeah, I made the pic myself from other pics I'd collected here and there... actually didn't come out too bad.

I've also notice some permission errors that fix on reloads too. I'm bettings its a Blogger thing...

As for links, if that's the general wisdom, then welcome to Links-O-Rama!

 

Blogger Jill Pole said ... (January 11, 2006 11:15 AM) : 

Eaglewing - sorry it's taken me so long to respond to the lovely comment you left on my blog. I've had a lot of fun reading your musings on life, the world, and everything. I'll definitely be back to visit...

Take care, and congratulations on the hockey thing. (As a girl living in Kansas - I don't experience too much hockey...) Have a great week!

 

Blogger Jill Pole said ... (January 11, 2006 11:48 AM) : 

Okay - I have to make one more comment. I LOVE the X-men pics at the bottom of your page. Great job!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 11, 2006 4:02 PM) : 

Thanks Jill, for dropping by and the nice comments. It's pleasing to hear good feedback on the X-men banner - nice to know the 3 versions and 6 hours it took to make it weren't for naught :-) (hey, I'm on a learning curve, but it's a lot of fun).

 

post a comment