Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

So, it’s the end of another year. Quite the year for myself, but glad it’s over and am looking forward to hopefully a much less stressful ’06 and new goals to focus in on.

I started this blog January 16th this year, and now have almost an entire year of posts to look back at. I started this thing on a whim to just try it out and see how it worked, and it’s been fun and has at least accomplished what I set out to do – keep writing my thoughts down on a regular basis, even if it’s just bits of nothing, pop culture rants, and streams of consciousness. Who knew I’d actually do this thing for a full year? Now I know why blogs are so popular. Wonder what I’ll come up with for ’06…

Well, a thank you to all those who have stopped by to read and comment, and I wish you all a Happy New Year and the best in 2006! Keep coming back to the Eagle's Roost – you never know what rants I’ll come up with next…

Goodbye ’05, Hello ’06! Party on, and keep it safe out there…
-later
Eaglewing.

Comments on "Happy New Year!"

 

post a comment