Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Yahoo! Top Stories - Chesney Says 'I'll Be OK' After Split

Yahoo! Top Stories - Chesney Says 'I'll Be OK' After Split

How this qualifies as "Yahoo Top Stories" is beyond me. What, Katrina and Rita not enough to qualify?

Anyway, In the article he assured fans "I'll be Ok." Um, Ok, that's great and all, thanks for clearing that up, but what people really want to know is why was "fraud" listed as the reason for anullment? Come on - will somebody step forward and clear this up? Inquiring minds want to know...or maybe just tired minds that can't sleep...

If something new doesn't come out soon, this story is going to get as old as fast as that Wendy's Chili finger debacle...hmmm, that wasn't a ring finger, was it?

Comments on "Yahoo! Top Stories - Chesney Says 'I'll Be OK' After Split"

 

post a comment