Thursday, January 20, 2005

One of these Days...

...Listening to Hendrix wail on Voodoo Chile as I write this...
Long day in the mine, or hole, or orifice, or office, or whatever ya want to call it...at least we had some good laughs today. Tired as hell, tho, gotta crash.

Here's a good one I heard today: Why is eating turkey dinner a lot like the wedding night?.......

Give up? ok, well, you get a little breast, a little thigh, and a whole lot of stuffing.....

Ok, now as promised, the answers to the bonus point lines...the 'structural letdown' line comes from the cabbie in the Jean Claude Van Damme flick "Maximum Risk". The flying monkeys line comes from an ep of Friends...Chandler to BE more specific...

I know, I know...I gotta pay less attention to pop culture and get out more. Oh well, I've got a head full of useless information, so I may as well blog it outta me...
later

Comments on "One of these Days..."

 

post a comment