Monday, October 08, 2007

Holiday Weekend...

Well, hope it was a good Thanksgiving weekend for all those fellow Canadians out there. I had a pretty good one with family and food. Then I had some leftovers today...did the meal backwards...started with the apple pie, finished with the dinner. Pretty good.

Just finished watching my Monday night TV lineup of Chuck and K-Ville. Pretty good shows that are showing promise. I just hope they don't get axed too soon. Too bad they're up against some other TV juggernauts...

With Cleveland leading NY 8-2 at the end of the 6th, it looks like the Indians are going to send the Yankees home in the first round of baseball playoffs. And the boss in NY already has said Joe Torre is done as manger of the Yanks if they don't win...so, goodbye Torre. It would have been fun seeing another Boston/NY playoff, but as long as the Yankees are out, I'm happy...

Well, back to work temp full time tomorrow. The money will come in handy with a wanted Apple laptop, and Christmas coming. Hopefully we'll get some seasonal temperatures here too. It'll make work easier to take, not to mention I like it cooler. Today was Thanksgiving - in October - and we were at 30 degrees. Weird. At least the forecast is calling for rain and cooler temps through the rest of the week. I'm sure others will be complaining, but I like it overcast and cool. Bring it on...snow should be next :)

Comments on "Holiday Weekend..."

 

post a comment