Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ketchup On Your Burger Skills...

The never ending adventure that is the Wendy's drive through continues. Went over there tonight and ordered my usual Spicy Chicken combo - #6 to be exact. And how did they screw it up this time you ask?

Well, they put ketchup on it instead of a tomato slice. What the hell is that?! Ketchup does NOT equal tomato slice, especially on a spicy chicken burger. I still ate it, but Leo Getz was so right about drive thrus.

Comments on "Ketchup On Your Burger Skills..."

 

Blogger Heidi Meeley said ... (August 18, 2007 1:13 AM) : 

I liken drive thru's to "eat at your own risk". Every time I go to one, I pray that the food is right. :-) I don't so much blame the employees; I blame society in general. We go too fast and too many idiots get in front of us and order drive thru for their entire office/family reunion/ ungodly huge event that they really should walk in for. Hehe!!

I am sorry for the screw up though. It really sucks to be hungry and not be able to get the right stuff!!

Have a good one!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (August 18, 2007 5:18 AM) : 

hey thanks! And it's definitely "eat at your own risk." You never know what you're going to get :)

 

Blogger Heidi Meeley said ... (August 18, 2007 9:16 PM) : 

It is funny because after I commented to you last night, I ended up at McDonalds to pick up lunch today and sure enough: they gave me the wrong sauce. I had to laugh!!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (August 19, 2007 4:36 AM) : 

Oh no, it's contagious :) That is funny timing though. And you're a brave soul for eating at McDonalds...

 

post a comment