Friday, May 04, 2007

Picture This

PSP News: Sony's PSP Camera next month - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

I want one of these. A little camera that can be snapped onto my PSP USB port to record pictures or video. It'd just be a really cool gadget to have, although I don't know about the quality.

The downside is that it's only being released in Europe. What? When is it coming to North America? It's a cool little gadget. I must have it!

Comments on "Picture This"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 04, 2007 12:04 PM) : 

Welcome to my club. I'm still waiting for the NA release of the Nintendo DS internet browser which, apparently isn't ever going to come to us because "there just isn't enough demand". I'd like to know how they came to that stupid conclusion.

That's what ebay is for which remind me...I need to go looking for that browser again.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (May 04, 2007 3:42 PM) : 

I guess I could try ebay, but I think the Europe camera is in PAL format, so that might put a kink in it. Good luck finding your browser

 

post a comment