Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New Trailers

ComingSoon.net - New Trailers for Blood Diamond & The Prestige

New trailers out today. Blood Diamond looks like an intense action-drama with Leo DiCaprio and Jennifer Connelly. DiCaprio with a British accent takes some getting used to though...

Then there's the new one for The Prestige. Not really anything new shown, and in fact it's not as good a trailer as the first one. This one kind of left me feeling 'meh', where as the first one really got me interested. If you didn't know anything about the movie, this wouldn't necessarily get you intrigued. Too flat, lack of pacing, and no connection to the characters. I still think the movie will be good, but odd that they'd release a poorer trailer now...

Comments on "New Trailers"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 21, 2006 1:13 PM) : 

I've decided to skip watching the new Perstige trailer. I still want to be excited about it.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (September 21, 2006 6:25 PM) : 

Good call. There was very little new footage, just poorly edited. I'm still excited to see it though.

 

post a comment