Monday, April 24, 2006

Color Me Tested...



I took this personality test I found via Blythe's Blog. If you move your mouse over each color in the bar, it shows what it means. It actually came out quite close in the full report here. However, what really cracked me up was when I moved my mouse over the last color and it said I was "Slightly Functional." I think it means it in a different way, but it was pretty funny...

Comments on "Color Me Tested..."

 

Blogger Blythe Lane said ... (April 24, 2006 10:19 AM) : 

Kinda fun how these things can sum us up fairly well. I like that you posted the report too. I might need to add that to my blog.

 

Blogger Blythe Lane said ... (April 24, 2006 10:19 AM) : 

Kinda fun how these things can sum us up fairly well. I like that you posted the report too. I might need to add that to my blog.

 

Blogger Blythe Lane said ... (April 24, 2006 10:21 AM) : 

Um...is there a parrot in here? No idea why it posted twice. Blogger's got comment posting issues today. Sorry.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (April 24, 2006 10:34 PM) : 

Thanks for the comments. What is up with Blogger? I had no idea there were any comments until I chanced to try the comment section to see how screwed up Blogger was. I didn't even get the normal notification. It's a good thing we're not paying for Blogger service, or there'd be some kind of revolt...

 

post a comment