Thursday, February 16, 2006

I Aim To Misbehave (& So Did the HTML)

Found this quiz via Jill Pole's blog, and being it was remotely related to Serenity, I had to take it. I could tell some questions were skewed towards different shows, but I wasn't sure I'd wind up on Serenity, but I did! YES! (I tried to answer honestly...honestly!) Interesting that there's only 7% difference for me between Serenity and Deep Space Nine...
Nice HTML from that site, by the way. Wouldn't recommend it. I had to edit it a LOT for it to look this good, and it was a might unpredictable...


Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Serenity (Firefly). You like to live your own way and don't enjoy when anyone but a friend tries to say you should do different. Now if only the Reavers would quit trying to skin you.

Serenity (Firefly)

88%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)

81%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

69%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

69%

Moya (Farscape)

63%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)

56%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)

50%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

50%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

50%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)

50%

SG-1 (Stargate)

44%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

31%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments on "I Aim To Misbehave (& So Did the HTML)"

 

Blogger Jill Pole said ... (February 16, 2006 7:43 PM) : 

YOU are an HTML genius...I can't figure this out. My quiz thing looks crappy. Oh well, the computer elves are not with me tonight.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (February 17, 2006 4:35 AM) : 

Thanks, but I'm really just starting to learn HTML.

Oh, and that's the problem with computer elves - they tend to disappear when you need them...

 

post a comment