Saturday, April 23, 2005

Random Thoughts...

…So, the Wendy’s chili woman has now been arrested. Something about grand larceny involving bilking a woman of her life savings in selling a trailer as well as money lost in connection to her Wendy’s allegations. Bet she wishes that had been beef she chewed on. Who really knows what happened, tho it’s looking quite like a con game at the moment. However, here’s hoping this isn’t a case of a mega-money corporation steam rolling someone who had a legitimate complaint. If it was a con game, she should be busted, but if it isn’t…..ewww…..

….Well, not a great week, but did do something good for me – went and saw Sin City again the other night. Figured what the hell…got out of work just before the start time and my previous plans for the night had fallen through, so I went and had a good time. This sets a new record for times I’ve seen a movie in the theatre. X-1 and HD&MM have some new competition at the top of my top 5 movies list. Next up for me at the theatre is wanting to see The Interpreter and then next week is the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy! Can’t wait for that one…watched a clip of it at Yahoo and it is hilarious…have a feeling Zaphod Beeblebrox will be one of my new favorite movie characters ;-)

…Oh, and even tho I can’t eat them very often any more, Tim Horton’s Maple Dip donuts rule…

later

Comments on "Random Thoughts..."

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (April 24, 2005 11:06 AM) : 

Yeah, Sin City does get better. I noticed a few lines of dialogue I had thought they left out for some reason, so that was good. Marv's story is still the best - Mickey Rourke just really nails it, but I've liked Dwight's middle story better each time I've seen it...

 

post a comment