Thursday, January 15, 2009

Checkin' In...

I'm still around, just a little swamped.  So here's a pic of me in Sin City style, just for fun.  Marv Rules!

(Speaking of which, if you get a chance to see Mickey Rourke's The Wrestler, do so. It's as good as they say, and he just won a Golden Globe for it and so did Springsteen for the amazing song.  I'll try to put up a short review for it soon...)



Comments on "Checkin' In..."

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (January 15, 2009 7:34 AM) : 

At last the dark man of mystery and shadows has given us a rare glimpse. Thank for the review. I just saw "Gran Torino" and loved it. I'll give this one a try when it gets here. Hope you are managing to stay warm. My weather map says it's pretty cold in your neck of the woods. Pappy

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (January 17, 2009 5:00 AM) : 

I second the Texican's comments... the man of mystery is revealed!

It's nice to finally put a face with the name.... :-)

originallru

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 19, 2009 4:26 AM) : 

Texican: Glad you enjoyed Gran Torino - that's one on the list I can't wait to see. It's been cold 'round here lately, but I'm Canadian so I can take it :)

 

post a comment