Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cha-Cha-Cha-Chia!

I just saw a commercial on TV for that little alfalfa sprout grower, the Chia Pet. However, this time they were letting us know it's the 25th anniversary of that thing. What the?! 25 years? I remember seeing those commercials as a kid, and up until this new one, they haven't changed a bit.

25 years of alfalfa goodness. I feel old.

Comments on "Cha-Cha-Cha-Chia!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (December 12, 2006 4:32 PM) : 

Wow. I remember seeing those when I was growing up too. The funny thing is that as long as they've been around, I've never known anyone who has one. It's like AOL, they're HUGE but I know NO ONE on AOL.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (December 12, 2006 10:29 PM) : 

Same here...never actually seen one. Maybe AOL means Aliens OnLine selling Chia Pets that don't exist!

 

post a comment