Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Wacky HTML

I've played around with my Blog settings a bit. Anyone can now post comments, you don't need a blogger account. You can post anonymous, leave a name, or login. Keep in mind, you can't go back and edit your comments unless you post the comments under a Blogger account login...

Then, to see how it worked, I posted a comment on the last post. Then I deleted it and posted something else. That process was rather buggish, and when I came back later it showed the same comment posted 4 times. I think it was my bad, tho...besides, I'm too tired to worry about it, so they can stay put...

If you haven't already, you gotta check out the trailer for the upcoming movie Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. It's out April 29, and it looks like a riot. It looks like its staying true to the classic book too, from what I've read on it. I wasn't familiar with the original work, but I gotta see this flick. This wasn't even on my radar till I tripped over it on another site. Looks like maybe a sleeper hit along the lines of Pirates of the Caribbean. April is bookended with two movies I can't wait to see - Sin City on April 1 and now Hitchhikers Guide on April 29....something to look forward to for a change, I guess...
later

Comments on "Wacky HTML"

 

post a comment